If you do not take your position in the start line as a racer, you can support the realization of this adventure by becoming a volunteer. If you have special skills or expertise (e.g. speaking Portuguese, playing the guitar, computer hacking, etc.), it is desirable but most of the time it is sufficient to be able to wait standing for 4 hours in open air with a smiling face.
How can our volunteers who work as semi-volunteers (a person who accepted to serve against intercity transportation fees and lunch box) can help?
- Establishment and dismantling registration stands
- Directing at the turnings, applauding and encouragement along the courses
- Distribution of water and medals at finish
- Reading and writing numbers at registration and passage points
- Make the racers run with smile, cheer them up and respect their efforts whatever the situation is
"If you say I can do, too!", please fill the form below, let's communicate!
Please CLICK to fill the form