ÇEŞME WEEKEND 2019 RULES ACCEPTANCE AND WAIVER DECLARATION
1. Çeşme Weekend courses start on the declared time with massed start.
2. Shirt numbers shall be viewable from the front all the time.
3. Marked course is followed in the race. Marking can be made by paint, tapes or bands. A vehicle shall go in front of the racers. The course marked on the race day might be different from the previously declared one. It is the racer's liability to pass through all the referee points established on the course and prove this. Racer has to finish the course by running or walking. It is prohibited to use any vehicles, otherwise the racer shall be disqualified. Organization committee might disqualify the persons who do not respect rules of the race, other racers, organization personnel, local people and laws in force or act in such a manner breaching the rules and disturbing others and might not accept registration applications of such persons or cancel their registrations if they have been registered.
4. Completion medals are given for the relevant course to people who have completed it.
5. Time keeping in the race is performed on the basis of net time (Finish Line moment- Start Line moment). On the other hand, while determining the first 3 places in general categories, start signal moment is taken as a base and the person who passes the finish line first shall be accepted as finished earlier without taking the instant on which the start point was passed.
6. Participant will undersign Risk Acceptance Form and take part in the race taking their own responsibility.
7. Racers might use watches with GPS and run with data given by the organization and listen to music with earphones.
8. The racer is solely responsible for acting in compliance with traffic, property and safety rules during the race. It is prohibited to use regions, passages and methods banned by the organization. In case of any breach of this rule, the racer shall be the interlocutor of any legal liability occurred and the organization shall not be liable in any way. Those who make shortcuts in the course shall be disqualified.
9. Persons who give up the race for any reason MUST INFORM the organization and come to the finish line.
10. RFID chip system shall be used in Çeşme Weekend Course. - Having the chip scanned is under the responsibility of the racer. No chips shall be used for racers who are 6 years old or younger in Kids Running Race course.
11. Rights of the photos and images taken during the race shall belong to the organization and no right can be demanded for them.
12. During the races, TAF (Turkish Athletics Federations) and TYF (Turkish Swimming Federation) rules shall be applied for any issues not written here.
13. Macera Akademisi LTD and their sponsors might send race announcements, news or bulletins about new races via SMS or e-mail. Adventure Academy will not share the racer's data with others. The racer gives his consent on this issue at the registration.
14. The persons who are found inconvenient for continuing the race by the referees or health personnel shall be prevented from the racing. This decision is final and unobjectionable.
15. Breaching the race and environmental rules, quarrelling with personnel and volunteers might result with several time punishments or disqualification.
16. Shirt numbers and chips cannot be changed or transferred to others.
17. Racers are not required to carry any special materials. The racer is responsible for wearing a clothing suitable for weather conditions and meet his/her feeding needs at the announced water/supply stations during the race.
18. Some part of the course might intersect with roads open to traffic. The racer is responsible for acting in compliance with traffic rules and passing safely by watching out the vehicles.
19. If the racers have purchased "return option" against 25 TL at the registration;
- 95% of the payment amount shall be returned to them for the cancellations made 30 days prior to the race. No return payment shall be made within the 30 days before race.
- Racers who have not purchased "return option" shall not receive any payment in case of cancellation.
20. Anyone taking part in the race shall be deemed to have accepted all these rules and conditions in addition to the rules published at the website of the race.